- If you are benefits eligible faculty or staff seeking reimbursement for classes at other institutions or select Rice classes.
- 100% of the cost of General Education Development (GED) courses and exam fees will be covered.
- For supervisors approving employee applications.
- Please review all applications carefully and read through the Tuition Reimbursement Policy #432 before approving.
- As stated in the policy, courses should normally be taken after working hours. However, if the course is taken during normal working hours, the employee must have the approval of his or her supervisor. The employee may be required to make up the time devoted to classes taken during working hours.
- By approving an application, you acknowledge the policy requirements and confirm that you have made appropriate plans with the employee.
- Upon approval, your courses will be listed here.
- At the end of the course, you must submit tuition receipts and course transcripts.
- Must earn a grade C or better on courses taken for credit in order to receive credit.