This phase of the development process consists of discussing and reviewing your employee’s goals and past performance, as well as revisiting and readjusting (if necessary) any training needs, developmental opportunities, or development plan.
Need guidance? Check out the resources listed below or contact email@example.com.
- Performance Appraisal Template
- Checklist – Performance Assessment Meeting
- Formal Performance Appraisal Meeting Checklist
- Procedures for Taking Disciplinary Action
- How to Make Feedback Feel Normal