Careers At Rice
Rice University’s success in executing its mission and achieving its ambitious goals significantly depends on the results delivered by our employees. Rice must strategically recruit, develop, reward and retain talent by striving to:
- Develop a pipeline of capable, mission-driven employees who desire to make an impact.
- Reward excellence and build leadership capacity.
- Empower Rice managers to lead effectively.
- Cultivate career growth across all schools, divisions and levels.
Your Career At Rice
Many new initiatives and and resources will be launched as a part of Careers At Rice. We hope you will take time to see what is available now and check back frequently for updates. Here are a few tips to get started:
- Sign up for our Careers At Rice Newsletter (launching in November) to get the latest news for all things Careers At Rice
- Look at the Project Updates page for specific details about various projects
- Develop Your Career and utilize new resources at Career Assessment & Planning
- Celebrate the careers of fellow staff members by visiting Career Spotlights
- Make time for Recognition
- Visit new website pages to get an idea of what is available, such as Benefits, Employee Tools, Managing Compensation, Video Library, Supervisor Development, Resources & Toolkits and more!
- Tell us what you think! There are many opportunities to share your feedback or even request a resource, training, etc. by emailing us (see link below)
Question, Suggestion, or Want to Get Involved?
Please contact us at CareersAtRice@Rice.edu